I made this over two weeks ago, maybe more, and am just now getting around to sharing the recipe with you. Life seems extra busy these days. My family loves cheesy anything, and this recipe definitely fits the bill. I was making my One Dish Pork Chops and Wild Rice recipe that I’ve made for YEARS and thought, I could totally do this with chicken, and broccoli too! So, this is my own little recipe that turned out REALLY good. So, I’m pretty proud of this.
Easy One Dish Chicken & Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
- 1 1/2 cup white rice
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cheddar soup
- 1 raw broccoli crown, chopped as desired
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 3-4 thawed chicken breasts, uncooked
- In a 13x9 baking dish, combine rice, broth, soups, salt, pepper broccoli, and cheese.
- Mix with a fork making sure all the ingredients are spread evenly.
- Lay uncooked chicken breasts on top of rice mixture.
- Season chicken breasts with garlic salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for an hour, or until chicken is cooked through.
We all gobbled this up, and it was gone in minutes. Definitely a keeper.