This is a favorite in my house. Eat it plain or with chips. It’s so delicious, and fresh, and light. I’ve also added quinoa to it before for some extra protein. The beauty of this dish too is that if there is an ingredient that you don’t like, just leave it out and it will probably still taste devine!
Cilantro & Black Bean Salad
- 1 can corn, drain juice
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch of cilantro (you can't leave this one out!! sorry!!)
- Juice of one lime
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 3 roma tomatoes chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 3-8 oz of monterey jack cheese cut into small cubes
- Salt to taste
- Simply add all ingredients to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- If you'd like more spice, add fresh, chopped jalapeños.
- Serve immediately.
That’s it! Super easy.
I linked this post up here: