This post contains Amazon affiliate links. If you click on a link, I may receive a commission. See my full disclosure policy here.
Do you ever just think of an idea that is SO simple, but also so cute, that you have to act immediately? That’s how I feel about these 4th of July Flag Cupcakes. They are seriously so festive, but the best part is that they are super easy. But, your friends at your 4th of July picnic or barbecue will think you are so clever. Score! Right?
I don’t know about you, but I don’t always find the time to make stuff like this. But, with some patriotic m&ms and a little bit of cake mix, frosting, and cute striped cupcake liners, you’re going to have yourself a patriotic dessert that your family or friends will thank you for.
And, you KNOW kids will love picking the M&Ms off these flag cupcakes too.
So, if you are ready to bring the best patriotic dessert to your 4th of July party, here are the instructions:
Easy 4th Of July Flag Cupcakes
1. Line your cupcake pan with cupcake liners and preheat your oven to 350°.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together your white cake mix, eggs, oil and water until mixed evenly.
3. Fill your cupcake liners halfway with your cupcake batter and bake for 15 minutes.
4. Let your cupcakes cool and fill a star tip decorating bag with vanilla frosting.
5. Frost each cupcake with your star tip decorating bag.
6. Place for blue M&M’s in the left corner of your cupcake and use your red and white M&M’s to make stripes next to and under the blue M&M’s until you have 4 rows of M&M’s.
And, honestly, as I was browsing Amazon for 4th of July decor, there were so many things that I felt were darling for your 4th of July party. Here are a few of my favs:
Don’t you want to throw a fourth of July party now? I do! What are some of your fun traditions for the 4th?