It’s Friday, and I’ve decided to start rounding up my favorite parenting memes I saw around the internet this week on Facebook. Do you follow me on Facebook? You should….it’s a fun page. Go here to check it out. I’m really into making memes these days and commiserating with other parents over there.
Here’s one of I just made:
But there are lots of parents way more funny than I am so, hopefully, every week I can round up a few more fb parenting memes to make you smile, and share on your own FB pages. Please make sure to give credit to the author when you share. It makes us bloggers super happy when you do. And follow some hilarious parents too.
- NEVER ask a mom what she does all day. Via Mom Babble
2. Every. Single. Week. via Modern Mommy Madness
3. Every Toddler on the Planet via Parenting with Crappy Pictures
4. If my husband did one of these, I’d be seriously impressed via Oh Honestly
5. There’s no such thing as a 30 minute meal when you have kids via Dusty Parachute
6. Why can’t kids just sleep in on the weekends. Ever? via No Purple Walls
7. Reading time could be so much easier via Science of Parenthood
8. If it’s not cheesy, my kid isn’t interested via Sunshine Spoils Milk
9. Let’s face it, we’re all raising politicians via Fowl Language Comics
If you want to play along, send me your favorite parenting meme you see this week at email@example.com or msg me on my Facebook page.
Loved this post? Sign up for my email list here so you don’t miss another hilarious thing. I promise, I won’t spam you and sell your email to creepsters on the internet.